i fucking hate how nervous people make me like i can’t even walk down the road without feeling judged and that is just ridiculous
My ‘special edition’ FIFTH giveaway is finally here!! There will be two prizes!! Yay!
The second prize will be a handmade glow-in-the-dark nebula necklace courtesy of glowwormshop!! [This is a handmade glow-in-the-dark necklace featuring a silver-plated tray that contains an image of the Fox Fur Nebula behind a clear 25mm (1 inch) glass dome. The nebula image is printed on high-quality photo paper.] It’s absolutely stunning in person!
- The first prize will be a $50 Glowwormshop Gift Card.
Rules & Regulations:
- Make sure you are following ZodiacSociety on Tumblr
- Like ZodiacSociety on Facebook (optional - you’ll be able to get updates on future postings as well as being able to enter facebook fan only contests!)
- Check out White Clover’s Youtube (Zodiac Break-Up Videos & More)
- Check out Jennalith’s Youtube (Zodiac Makeup Tutorials)
- Check out Cutietips’ Tumblr for beauty tips.
- Reblog this post
- Likes will not count
- Reblog only once (multiple reblogs will disqualify you.)
- Do not create multiple accounts to enter.
- This giveaway is open worldwide!
On May 31st 2014, first and second place winners will be randomly chosen using RANDOM.ORG. The two winners will be notified via Tumblr. If I receive no reply within 48 hours a different winner will be chosen. Once a winner has been chosen that person will need to send me their name, address, and e-mail. Good luck!
Just finished prepping healthy food so that I can easily make better choices about what I eat at work for the rest of the week. Going jogging with the husband tomorrow. :)
HOW DID I SCROLL PAST THIS WITHOUT GIVING IT A CHANCE
With this gif, we shall achieve world peace.
im in one of those periods in my life where i cant focus on anything i cant finish an assignment i cant listen to one song for more than 5 seconds i cant sit through a tv show episode i cant finish a book i cant write a story
all i can do is stare blankly at the wall and wish i had something to do but everything i could do or want to do is just supremely unsatisfying
SOMEONE PUT IT IN WORDS THANKS YOU
Hey kids this is a symptom of depression
- if you ever want to wear mommy’s make-up, just make sure you don’t eat it. when it’s time to go to bed, I will help you wash it off.
- when school starts and you want to jump rope instead of play kickball, be careful not to trip and hurt your knees.
- if you grow up and a boy makes your heart hurt, you do not have to be ashamed.
- if you fall in love with a girl
who wears the same clothes
as you, it will be easy for me to buy you both presents.
- if I teach you anything, I will teach you to be gentle.
- you are not Atlas and the world
is not a burden for you to carry.
- if you do not like your body, if you feel like you were put inside the wrong one, I will stand by and watch you become again.
- because we are human beings and we do not always have to
take what we are given.
- I will love you constantly, fervently, always.
- I will teach you the value of
the word “no” so that, when you hear it, you do not question it.
- when the war comes
and you want to fight, I will
sleep with clenched fists until you come home to me.
- when the war comes and you don’t want to go, I will sleep soundly.
- you are allowed to be soft. you are allowed to break and bend. you do not have to be strong. you do not have to be a soldier.
a letter to my future son | Caitlyn S. (via l0vebuzz)
This is the kinda beautiful shit i desperately need in my room.
Someone come paint my walls like this. I’ll pay you in cookies and high fives
but wow, what a great use of space these rooms have
WHERE CAN I HIRE THIS ARTIST
great use of space
great use of SPACE
ARE WE NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT THAT COMMENT. SERIOUSLY