i fucking hate how nervous people make me like i can’t even walk down the road without feeling judged and that is just ridiculous
My ‘special edition’ FIFTH giveaway is finally here!! There will be two prizes!! Yay!
The second prize will be a handmade glow-in-the-dark nebula necklace courtesy of glowwormshop!! [This is a handmade glow-in-the-dark necklace featuring a silver-plated tray that contains an image of the Fox Fur Nebula behind a clear 25mm (1 inch) glass dome. The nebula image is printed on high-quality photo paper.] It’s absolutely stunning in person!
- The first prize will be a $50 Glowwormshop Gift Card.
Rules & Regulations:
- Make sure you are following ZodiacSociety on Tumblr
- Like ZodiacSociety on Facebook (optional - you’ll be able to get updates on future postings as well as being able to enter facebook fan only contests!)
- Check out White Clover’s Youtube (Zodiac Break-Up Videos & More)
- Check out Jennalith’s Youtube (Zodiac Makeup Tutorials)
- Check out Cutietips’ Tumblr for beauty tips.
- Reblog this post
- Likes will not count
- Reblog only once (multiple reblogs will disqualify you.)
- Do not create multiple accounts to enter.
- This giveaway is open worldwide!
On May 31st 2014, first and second place winners will be randomly chosen using RANDOM.ORG. The two winners will be notified via Tumblr. If I receive no reply within 48 hours a different winner will be chosen. Once a winner has been chosen that person will need to send me their name, address, and e-mail. Good luck!
Just finished prepping healthy food so that I can easily make better choices about what I eat at work for the rest of the week. Going jogging with the husband tomorrow. :)
HOW DID I SCROLL PAST THIS WITHOUT GIVING IT A CHANCE
With this gif, we shall achieve world peace.
im in one of those periods in my life where i cant focus on anything i cant finish an assignment i cant listen to one song for more than 5 seconds i cant sit through a tv show episode i cant finish a book i cant write a story
all i can do is stare blankly at the wall and wish i had something to do but everything i could do or want to do is just supremely unsatisfying
SOMEONE PUT IT IN WORDS THANKS YOU
Hey kids this is a symptom of depression